Wir finden, das sollten Sie wissen.
Jetzt wird es technisch: White Papers und andere technische Informationen.
Als Branchenführer hat die CeramOptec® die folgenden White Papers zu branchenrelevanten Themen und technischen Anwendungen verfasst:
- Properties & Reliability of Improved Large Acceptance Optical Fibers
- Reliability of Hard Plastic Clad Silica Fibers, Hard Plastic Clad Silica Fibers for Near UV Applications
- Reliable Large Acceptance Optical Fibers for High Power Transmission
- Optical Fibers for Improved Light Delivery in Photodynamic Therapy and Diagnosis
- High Numerical Aperture Silica Core Fibers
- Improved Optical Fibers for Enhanced Coupling with High Power Diode Lasers
- Optical Fibers for Improved Low Loss Coupling of Optical Components
- From the SPIE Conference on Laser Resonators and Beam Control V, January 2002. “Fiber Coupling of Laser Diode Arrays for High Brightness: Cladding Considerations”
- From the SPIE Conference on Optical Fibers and Sensors for Medical Applications II, January 2002. “Cladding Effects on Spectral Transmission of Optical Fibers for Medical Applications”
- From the SPIE Conference on Optical Fiber and Fiber Component Mechanical Reliability and Testing, November 2001. "New Silica Optical Fibers with Nano Porous Silica Cladding / Coating"
- Spectroscopy, February 2001. "All-Silica, Nonsolarizing Optical Fibers for UV Spectroscopy"
- American Chemical Society, 2001. "Micro Porous Silica: The All New Silica Optical Fibers"
- From the SPIE Conference on Specialty Fiber Optics for Medical Applications, January 1999. "All Silica, Non-Solarizing Optical Fibers for UV Medical Applications"
- OFS'9, May, 1993. "MIR-Fiber Sensors for Remote Spectroscopy and Pyrometry in 4 - 16 um Region"
- Skutnik, Bolesh, et. al. "Fiber Probes for Near and Mid Infrared Spectroscopy"
- From the SPIE Conference on Optical Fibers in Medicine VII, January 1992. "Silica Fibers with Enhanced UV Performance"
- From the SPIE Conference on Optical Fibers in Medicine VI, January 1991. "Fused Silica Fibers for the Delivery of High Power UV Radiation"
- From the SPIE Conference on Optical Fibers in Medicine VI, January 1991. "Infrared Cables and Catheters for Medical Applications"
- From the SPIE Conference on Submolecular Glass Chemistry and Physics, September 1991. "Mechanisms of UV Laser Induced Absorption in Fused Silica Fibers"
- Artjushenko, V. G., et. al. "MIR-Fibers Probe for FTIR Spectroscopy at 4 - 16 um"
- Artjushenko, V. G., et. al. "Mechanisms of Optical Losses in Polycrystalline Fibers"
- The Institute of General Physics of the USSR Academy of Sciences. "Computerized Infrared Fiber Optic System for Gas Analysis Based on Diode Lasers"
- Ceram-Optec Systems, 1989. "Spectroscopy Fibers"
- International Journal of Optoelectronics, 1988. "Polycrystalline I.R. Fibers for Laser Scalpels"